Women In Logistics
Innovation, customer satisfaction and speed of response are vital
Women in Logistics ensures the best service is always achieved by securing the best suppliers, integrating them seamlessly into the supply chain and information network to deliver a world class service.
With us you are assured of “First for Safety, First for Value” with a management team that drives innovation and exceeds customer expectations.
Be assured that at Women in Logistics we offer a service that utilizes the best vehicles, the best trained drivers and above all is delivered on-time at the best value in the market.
What makes us different from any other logistics company?
• Business focused on the constant changing of a customer needs
• Key proven management in transportation and logistics
• Innovative ideas to drive efficiency and keep costs down
• Technology-leading systems
• A focus on ensuring safety
• Dedicated driver training programs
• Market-leading equipment
Ensuring the provision of innovative quality logistics solutions to its customers and generating a sustainable profit to its shareholders
1. To provide our customers with reliable logistics services which has not only competitive pricing but has the most efficient professional team
2. To be receptive to the ever changing customer needs and to support their business in a sustainable manner
3. To acknowledge that customers are our “primary assets “
4. To give access to women vendors that require skills support and training
The company aims to create mutually beneficial relationships with customers, contractors and suppliers by insisting on such core values as:
• Personal responsibility & accountability
Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment
Women in Logistics is currently a Level 1 Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment contributing company. We are 100% black women owned and will be predominantly women managed. Our strategy is not improve our current broad based black economic status by having a management team that understands the multiple levels of commitment in terms of the new BBBEE codes published by the Department of Trade and Industry .
We have recruited only the very best of bulk vehicle operators, each fully trained and experienced in this specialised field. Women in Logistics staff go through the following detailed processes:
– Criminal Record Check
– Verification of Drivers Licenses
– Public Driving Permit validity check
– Full Medical Testing
– Driving Skills Evaluation
– Vehicle Specific Driving Instructions
– Customer Skills Training
– Documentation Training
Quality of life for most transport operators is a key focus area , we are dedicated towards improving their wellness reducing their stress of constantly being on the road and increasing their awareness of HIV/Aids other such diseases associated with the sector.
Staff incentives include constant reviews that motivates the team to work coherently and smartly in achieving the overall strategic objectives of the group.
Fleet & Operations
We are agile on our fleet capability, no load is too big or small and these factors play a significant role in determining the brand of fleet procured. All vehicles are fitted with the requisite HSSE equipment. Maintenance is monitored on our fleet and we do not compromise the integrity of our brand at any point in time.
Our fleet comprises of multi-tonners, tri-axles and super-links. Each unit of the fleet is equipped with own independent tracking system with live monitoring.
Our depot is located in Mount Edgecombe and is fully equipped wash bay, on site binded fuel storage with bouser dispenser, fire equipment to fire authorities approval, storage facilities and CCTV surveillance systems.