To be an innovative world class insurance provider for all our stakeholders
To accelerate, grow and sustain bee of women in the insurance sector by being a disruptor of specialised insurance solutions.
- Our Clients
- Ensuring value add to our core services
- Collaborating to ensure we are exchanging knowledge, skill and expertise which would ensure we are exceeding customers
- Creating diversity and achieving long term economic transformation and significance
- Guaranteeing continuity and growth by adding technology systems.
- Maintaining the vitality of an environment where employees feel valued, trusted and included
- Supporting the harmony of performance that encourages the achievement of excellence which stems from our understanding of the importance of linking company success to outstanding performance.
- We have an experienced team who has a combined 60 years in the insurance, risk, corporate and legal sector. This has assisted us in developing an increased market presence and aggressive risk management culture.
- WOAIB will contribute its profits to the WOA foundation which is focused on the integration of rural communities to urban townships
- We will dedicate funding to infrastructural improvement in multiple schools and clinics in Northern KZN.
- We will sign an agreement with schools such as Vukuzenzele Crèche
- We will focus on small businesses that are driving the economic growth and creation of jobs by offering programs that support black entrepreneurs and provide the opportunity to support and train them to grow their current business.